Call: (239) 395-1730 | email us

Who we are:

about-1Nanny’s Children’s Shoppe was established on Sanibel Island in 1982.  In 1999 Nanny’s was purchased by Jan Gabrielson who kept the traditional children’s shoppe an island tradition and over the years successfully established a loyal customer base.  Rick and Paisha Dowden and Paisha’s parents, Jeff and Brenda Beigh, purchased Nanny’s in July of 2013.

“Nanny’s was always an island tradition for us.  Every year we’d visit the children’s store and were sad to hear that she was closing.  We decided to purchase Nanny’s from Jan to keep the island’s traditional children’s shoppe open.”

Nanny’s has been voted by consumers as the Best Children’s Store on the islands since 2012 and continues to be one of the leading and most successful children’s stores in Southwest Florida!

We have continued to stay service oriented and are happy to say the tradition continues.  Browse our online selection today or stop by our boutique on Sanibel Island the next time you’re here.